23 June 2009

Riding Bike In The Small Town In Indonesia

First, I want to tell you about the positive effect of riding bike. I have felt the positive effect of riding bike. My power of leg has increase! Oh, that's great for me. I can push the pedal 10 time more faster! I can beat the motorcycle! I'm not satisfied if I'm not tired. I can ride my bike from my town to Liberty City in GTA game, hahaha. I'm just kidding baby. Sometimes I need beautiful girl to be my friend and riding bike together under the rain, haha. Just imagination...

Riding bike in my town is like riding bike in dead zone. As the crazy motorcycle, car, bus didn't have discipline. According to them, they are the owners the way, facility, and many more. F***ing pollution will be filled the fresh water, in the other hands, "predators" of the way will race each others. That made bicycler like me has no a chance for free ride. I must carefully in every second...

Oh girl, i wanna be with you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment